The NORM Southern California Library
Our coordinator maintains a library of items available to browse or check out at
our monthly meetings. This collection includes:
- books, articles, and scholarly papers related to foreskin restoration, foreskin
and circumcision issues
- pamphlets, cards, and leaflets about restoration, foreskin, and circumcision
(including info about NORM Soutern California)
- foreskin restorataion devices (tuggers), both homemade and professionally
- printouts of various restoration websites, for those without internet
- videos of programs discussing foreskin restoration, foreskin, and circumcision
issues (some DVDs, some VHS tapes)
- audio recordings of a few radio broadcasts related to foreskin restoration or
- photos of restored foreskins, natural ones, restorations in progress, etc.
In addition, here is a selection of documents kept on this site, available for
download in two common formats:
- DOC - created and read using Microsoft Word.
- PDF - created and read using Adobe Acrobat.
The Lost List
by Gary Harryman
This is the original, updated version of the Lost List that served as the basis
for the Lost List page at our
site. Please note that both the Lost List and References have been formatted for
printing on 8.5" by 14" paper.
DOC: The Lost List (36 kb)
DOC: The Lost List References (24 kb)
ZIP file containing both in DOC format
PDF: The Lost List (24 kb)
PDF: The Lost List References (27 kb)
ZIP file containing both in PDF format
More downloads and online resources can be found through our